Work With Magnolia
We are more than a company.
We are a community.
The Magnolia Leadership Team Has 40+ Years of Experience Building and Launching Brands in Healthcare Industries
Partners Ken Howie and Diego Rodriguez teamed up to create a vision for a research shop that can truly deliver on that promise, without the distraction that larger organizations can often carry. The recent addition of the Market Access division, led by Amanda Forys, provides unique services to its clients at the intersection of market access and reimbursement, health policy, and health economics.
Meet the Team of “Magnolios”
Our core team members come from all walks of life, from scientific research and development, to successful entrepreneurs, to award-winning designers and lifelong learners. Our diversity allows us to approach problems from all angles and gives us a unique perspective on innovation.
Explore Life at Magnolia
No Day is the Same at Magnolia
No day is the same at Magnolia – from working with a great team with diverse backgrounds, learning from doctors with a range of experiences, to hearing firsthand accounts from unique patient perspectives.”
Succeed as a Credible Advisor
I joined as a junior associate with 18 months of market research experience, and I now lead a team of 5 consultants managing 5+ different clients at any one time, dealing with a wide variety of healthcare areas.”
A Smart, Professional Team
Magnolia’s dynamic culture with a team of such strategic thinkers was what initially drew me to the company. The opportunity to work with individuals from a multitude of different backgrounds and learn from such a smart and professional team was very intriguing.”
The consulting business can be very challenging, as we need to ensure that we are responsive to our clients’ needs. Magnolia flags and investigates situations where Magnolios are working too many hours to help promote a reasonable work-life balance.”
Accelerate Your Career
Our Career Accelerator Program has 4 factors that fast-track driven individuals to excel quickly and become expert consultants in the healthcare industry.
Being a thought partner with our clients exposes team members to many opportunities, including
- Driving strategic decision-making for our healthcare clients
- Direct engagement with clients within a week of starting
- Close collaborations with Magnolia and client senior leaders
- Diverse consulting opportunities with a variety of project types and therapeutic areas
Magnolia belongs to a larger organization, Medical Knowledge Group (MKG)
- In 2021, MKG served ~200 clients, working with over 315 brands
- We are over 500-people strong, with in-house medical affairs and data scientist teams
- Recognized as a Top 100 Medical Marketing & Communications Company
DEFINED GROWTH & CAREER PATH
We are committed to employees’ career growth and offer several ways to keep our Magnolios on track, such as
- Routine performance reviews and career progression
- Published timelines for progression
- Clearly defined career milestones
- Recognition for achieving key milestones
MENTORSHIP & TRAINING
We offer many learning opportunities, including
- Consulting, marketing, and healthcare onboarding for every new team member
- Leadership and management training programs
- Mentorship and employee buddy programs
- Tuition reimbursement